No one wants to live in a country where a citizen has little recourse to stop the government from crashing through our doors, listening to our phone calls, reading our emails and text messages, fining us for growing vegetables in our front yard, jailing us for raising chickens in our backyard, forcibly taking our blood and saliva, and strip searching us by the side of the road (all actual incidents).
Unfortunately, if we don’t do something soon, that’s the only kind of future that will be left to us and those who come after us.
The Rutherford Institute is more than doing its part to safeguard our God-given freedoms. Indeed, we’ve been battling on all fronts, but we can’t stay in the fight without you.
Please take a moment to help us start 2017 on sound financial footing by making a year-end donation in support of the vital legal and educational programs of The Rutherford Institute.
We must raise close to $250,000 by December 31 if we are to continue fighting for justice, freedom and faith in the new year.
Here is how you can help today:
- Donate directly to The Rutherford Institute on our website, www.rutherford.org, or over the phone at 1-800-225-1791. You can make a one-time gift, or spread your gift out over the course of the year by joining our Monthly Giving Club.
- Donate using your PayPal account. PayPal will add 1% to your donation when you donate to us through the PayPal Giving Fund anytime between now and December 31. That means 101% will go to The Rutherford Institute: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/search-cause?charityId=72218&s=3
- Donate by shopping at Amazon, which will donate a portion of your purchase price to The Rutherford Institute, at no cost to you. Just visit http://smile.amazon.com and select The Rutherford Institute before you begin shopping.
- Donate stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other appreciated assets instead. Call 1-800-225-1791 for assistance and details.
- Donate through your company’s matching gift program. If your company or employer has a Matching Gift Program, you can dramatically increase and perhaps even double your level of support for The Rutherford Institute, even if you are a retiree.
Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year,
John W. Whitehead